The information presented below is intended to inform the users of this website about the placement, use and management of cookies by users in the context of browsing this website.
1. What are cookies?
An "Internet Cookie" (term also known as "browser cookie" or "HTTP cookie" or simply "cookie") represents a small file, consisting of letters and numbers, which will be stored on the computer, the terminal mobile or on other equipment of a user through which the Internet is accessed.
Cookies are installed by the request issued by a web server to a browser (eg Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome).
Once installed, the cookies have a specific duration of existence, remaining "passive", in the sense that they do not contain software programs, viruses or spyware and will not access the information on the hard drive of the user on whose equipment they were installed.
A cookie consists of two parts: the name of the cookie and the content / value of the cookie.
From a technical point of view, only the web server that sent the cookie can access it again when a user returns to the web page associated with that web server.
2. For what purposes are cookies used through this website:
Cookies are used to provide users of this website with a better browsing experience and services adapted to the needs and interests of each individual user, as follows:
- improving the use of this website, including by identifying any errors that appear during the visit / use of it by users;
- providing anonymous statistics on how this website is used to , as the owner of this website;
- the anticipation of possible goods that will be made available to users through this website in the future, depending on the services / products accessed.
Based on the feedback sent through cookies about how this website is used, it can take measures to make this website more efficient and accessible for users.
3. What is the lifetime of cookies?
The lifetime of cookies may vary depending on the purpose for which they are placed. There are the following categories of cookies that also determine their lifespan:
- Session cookies - it is a cookie that is automatically deleted when the user closes his browser.
- Persistent / fixed cookies - is a cookie that remains stored in the user's terminal until it reaches a certain expiration date (a few minutes, days or a few years in the future) or until it is disabled by the user at any time through the browser settings.
4. What are cookies placed by third parties?
Certain content sections on the website may be provided by third parties, i.e. not by [the website owner], in which case these cookies are called third-party cookies.
These cookies may come from the following third parties:
- Google Analytics
- Facebook Pixel
5. What cookies are used through this website?
By using / visiting the website, the following cookies can be placed:
- a. Website performance cookies
- b. Cookies for user analysis
- c. Cookies for geotargeting
- d. Registration cookies
- e. Cookies for advertising
- f. Cookies of advertising providers
a. Performance cookies
Through this type of cookies, the preferences of the user of this website are stored, so that setting the preferences again in the case of subsequent visits to the website is no longer necessary.
b. Cookies for user analysis
These cookies inform us if a certain user of the website has visited / used this website before. These cookies are used only for statistical purposes.
c. Cookies for geotargeting
These cookies are used by a software that establishes the country of origin of the user of the internet page. The same ads will be received regardless of the selected language.
d. Cookies for registration
When you register on this site, cookies are generated that remember this fact. The servers use these cookies to show us the account with which you are registered.
Also, the use of these cookies allows us to associate any comment posted on the website with the username of the account used. If the "keep me registered" option was not selected, these cookies will be automatically deleted at the end of the browsing session.
e. Cookies for advertising
These cookies allow to find out the viewing by a user of an online advertisement, its type and the time elapsed since the viewing of the respective advertising message.
As such, such cookies are used to target online advertising. They are anonymous, storing information about the viewed content, not about the users.
6. What type of information is stored and accessed through cookies?
Cookies store information in a small text file that allows the browser to be recognized. This website recognizes the browser until the cookies expire or are deleted.
7. How can cookies be turned off?
Deactivating and refusing to receive cookies can make this website difficult to visit, entailing limitations of its possibilities of use.
Users can configure their browser to reject cookies or to accept cookies from a specific internet page. However, refusing or deactivating cookies does not mean that you will no longer receive online advertising - but only that it will not be adapted to your preferences and interests, highlighted by your browsing behavior.
All modern browsers offer the possibility to change cookie settings. These settings can be accessed, as a rule, in the "options" section or in the "preferences" menu of your browser.
To understand these settings, the following links may be useful:
- Cookie settings for Google Chrome
- Cookie settings for Mozilla Firefox
- Cookie settings for Apple Safari
- Cookie settings for Microsoft Internet Explorer
For any additional questions regarding how cookies are used through this website, please contact: